Make secure payments with PaidYET
- The merchant you are paying is using PaidYET to help secure your payment. You agree to the following:
- By entering your credit card or other account information you are stating that you are an authorized user of the credit card or other account entered and that the associated information entered (account holder name, account number, billing address, etc.) is accurate.
- You authorize the respective merchant to charge the amount you have requested to your credit or debit card or other related payment account.
- If you set up automatic payments, then you authorize the respective merchant to charge the amount due to the credit card or other designated payment account.
- You authorize the respective merchant to return to your credit card or other payment account any funds due to you by the merchant resulting from use of this Service.
Here are some of the ways that PaidYET protects your information:
- We employ industry-leading encryption and fraud prevention tools.
- We'll follow up with a confirmation email, or text message if chosen, every time you make a payment.
- Your credit card or related account numbers are never divulged to anyone, not even to your merchant. Our industry-leading security measures tokenize all account number data so account information is encrypted using advanced protocols.
If you choose, you can enjoy peace of mind greater convenience with our One-Click Secure e-Wallet. Simply authenticate using a personal web login or your mobile phone number and your card data will be securely populated for you via our patent pending tokenization e-Wallet technology.
- You can pay easily and securely with your credit card or bank account.
- You don't need to dig out your credit card every time you pay.
- Your billing information will be populated automatically on our secure payment pages when you make a payment, so you don't have to enter them repeatedly.
- You may change the Payment type or billing information at the time you make a payment by simply entering different information. You may do this each time you make a payment.
These terms and conditions apply to all payments made whether online, by telephone, in person, or in any other manner. These terms and conditions also apply to Electronic Communications (whether or not in connection with a payment).
- In addition to these terms and conditions, all other PaidYET terms apply including:
PaidYET may amend these terms and conditions at any time by posting the new agreement or amendment on its website and can take effect immediately upon posting.
As used in these terms and conditions:
- "PaidYET," "we," or "us" refers collectively to PaidYET, d/b/a of Paymintz, Inc, and any and all of its divisions, subsidiaries, or any page hosted by PaidYET.
- "You" means you, the customer.
- "Service" means any service provided by PaidYET.
- "Electronic Communications" means any electronic communication sent by PaidYET to you or by you to PaidYET, such as receipts, emails, text messages, or other communications relating to billing or payment, disclosures, notices, and other related communications.
- "Credit cards" includes both credit cards and debit cards.
- By entering your credit card information, you are stating that you are an authorized user of the credit card and that the associated information entered (account holder name, account number, billing address, etc.) is accurate.
- You authorize the payment amount you have requested to be charged to your credit card or related account.
- If you set up automatic payments, then you authorize the merchant to charge the amount due to the credit card or related account.
- You also authorize PaidYET to return to your credit card any funds due to you by PaidYET resulting from use of this Service.
Dishonored Requests for Payments
- For each transaction, in addition to the charge you have authorized your credit card issuer and network may assess their customary transaction or handling charge, if any.
- If a charge is declined or reversed by the credit card issuer or network, you agree to pay a service charge and to reimburse the merchant for all reasonable costs of collection. Your credit card issuer may also assess its customary charge for such transactions.
Confirmation of Payment
- If your credit card issuer or network does not honor an online payment transaction, then the respective merchant has the right to charge the amount of any such transaction to another account or to collect the amount from you.
- If your credit card issuer or network does not honor an online payment transaction, related services may be terminated and PaidYET may cancel your right to participate in its e-Wallet program.
Technical Requirements for Electronic Communications
- By clicking "Submit", you are consenting to receive a one-time confirmation of this payment electronically to the email address or mobile number you have provided.
- If you set up automatic payments, then you are consenting to receive a one-time confirmation electronically to the email address or mobile number you have provided to us.
"Electronic Only" Communications
- PaidYET is not required to provide paper copies of any Electronic Communication you have previously authorized.
- You agree to provide us, and keep current, a valid email address.
- If any Electronic Communication is returned to us as undeliverable, you agree that we may (but are not required to) deliver such communication in paper form to the most recent mailing address you have provided for your account.
- By authorizing a credit card payment online, or by requesting Electronic Communications, you confirm that your system meets these requirements, that you have the capability to access and download or print electronic disclosures, and that your email address or mobile number is current and valid.
- You understand and agree that PaidYET may provide you with all Electronic Communications exclusively online.